The Kansas Department of Labor moved its offices over the weekend from 150 N. Main to the seventh floor of the Finney State Office Building at 130 S. Main.
According to a release from the Department of Labor:
• The Unemployment Insurance Tax office has changed to 316-337-6831.
• The Unemployment Contact Center remains the same at 316-383-9947.
• The main number for the Workers Compensation judges’ office is 316-337-6821.
• Administrative Law Judges’ legal assistants are now: John Clark’s legal Assistant Sandi Peck – 316-337-6823; Tom Klein’s legal assistant, Terri Davis, 316-337-6824; and Nelsonna Potts-Barnes’s legal assistant, Heather Shelley, 316-337-6833.
• For workers compensation questions, continue to call 785-296-4000 or 800-332-0353.
• KDOL’s fax number for both Workers Compensation and UI Tax is 316-337-6820.
• For information about Workers Compensation go towww.dol.ks.gov/WorkComp
• For information about Unemployment Insurance Tax go towww.kansasemployer.gov/