Kansas Department of Labor office moves to Finney State Office Building
06/04/2013 8:22 AM
08/06/2014 2:24 AM
The Kansas Department of Labor moved its offices over the weekend from 150 N. Main to the seventh floor of the Finney State Office Building at 130 S. Main.
According to a release from the Department of Labor:• The Unemployment Insurance Tax office has changed to 316-337-6831.
• The Unemployment Contact Center remains the same at 316-383-9947.
• The main number for the Workers Compensation judges’ office is 316-337-6821.
• Administrative Law Judges’ legal assistants are now: John Clark’s legal Assistant Sandi Peck – 316-337-6823; Tom Klein’s legal assistant, Terri Davis, 316-337-6824; and Nelsonna Potts-Barnes’s legal assistant, Heather Shelley, 316-337-6833.
• For workers compensation questions, continue to call 785-296-4000 or 800-332-0353.
• KDOL’s fax number for both Workers Compensation and UI Tax is 316-337-6820.
• For information about Workers Compensation go to www.dol.ks.gov/WorkComp.
• For information about Unemployment Insurance Tax go to www.kansasemployer.gov/.
Join the Discussion
The Wichita Eagle is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere on the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.