You Oughta Know

Find out online who's behind on child support

Each Monday, The Eagle highlights a government record that is available to the public. Open records help people keep government in check and help them better understand how government affects their lives.

For recent You Oughta Know columns, go to

The record: The names of people who have warrants out for them because of unpaid child or domestic support.

Why you'd want it: To check to see if someone is not paying child or domestic support and to get a better handle on how prevalent the problem is.

Where you get it: From the Sedgwick County District Court's Web site, Click on the "Active Domestic/Child Support Warrants" link.

How much it will cost: The information is free.