The state will host meetings around Kansas over the next month and a half to develop goals and strategies about programming for children and youth with special health care needs.
The Kansas Department of Health and Environment will host the meetings, which are from 1 to 3 p.m.
The schedule is as follows:
▪ Topeka: Feb. 24 at the Ramada Hotel and Convention Center, 420 SE 6th Ave.
▪ Wichita: March 9 at the WSU Rhatigan Student Center, 1845 Fairmount
▪ Pittsburg: March 23 at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites, 4011 Parkview
▪ Salina: March 31 at the Courtyard by Marriott, 3020 Riffel
▪ Hoxie: April 18 at Midwest Energy, 916 Sheridan
▪ Garden City: April 19 at Sleep Inn and Suites, 1931 E. Kansas Plaza
For more information about the meetings and to register to attend, visit www.kdheks.gov/shcn/meetings.