Carrie Rengers

You don’t say

“The statistics are 99 percent of people love chocolate, and the other 1 percent lies.”

Cocoa Dolce Artisan Chocolates owner Beth Tully on why she thinks Exploration Place’s Death by Chocolate event, which is March 7, is so great

Reach Carrie Rengers at 316-268-6340 or crengers@wichitaeagle.com. Follow her on Twitter: @CarrieRengers.

  Comments