Dear readers, may I ask you for a favor – a favor that will benefit both of us?
Recently, Facebook changed the way it chooses the posts that show up in your feed, and that could make it harder for you to see my posts about restaurants and Wichita’s dining scene on Dining with Denise.
But there’s a way to fix it. Just take one minute and follow these steps:
For phone or tablet users
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Wichita Eagle
▪ Click here to go to the Dining with Denise Facebook page. Right under the photo at the top, find the word “Follow” or “Following” or “See First.”
▪ If you see the word “Following,” click on it and then click “See First.” You’re done.
▪ If you see the word “Follow,” click it and then click “See First.” That’s all there is to it.
▪ If you see the words “See First,” you’re already with it. No need to do a thing.
For desktop or laptop computer users
▪ Click here to go to Dining with Denise Facebook page and look at the upper right part of the page.
▪ If you see see the word “Like,” click on it once to turn it into “Liked,” then click again and choose “See First” and “On (Live Videos.)” If you want to control how you’re notified when I post something new, click the small pencil icon next to the word “Notification” and make your choices. That’s all you have to do.
▪ If you see the word “Liked,” roll your cursor over it and then choose “See First” and “On (Live Videos).” If you want to control how you’re notified when I post something new, click the small pencil icon next to the word “Notification.” Good to go.
I hope this will help us spend more time together sharing and re-sharing important Wichita restaurant news.