One of Wichita’s abandoned Church’s Chicken buildings is occupied by a restaurant again, but this one serves a much different cuisine.
Over the weekend, Angelo Limon completed the move of his Ricardo’s Mexican Food from its current drive-through only space at Pawnee and Seneca to the former Church’s location at 503 N. West St.
The restaurant is open 24 hours and has still has drive through but also has plenty of seating inside. Ricardo’s serves breakfast burritos, lunch and dinner burritos, enchiladas, tacos, tortas, quesadillas and more.
Ricardo’s originally opened about five years at 1310 W. Pawnee. For more information, call 316-260-3420.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Wichita Eagle