Varsity Kansas

Postponements? (1-31)

Since we’re clearly going to be snowed/iced in across the state — at least that’s what everyone keeps telling me — please let us know if your event has been postponed and until when.

The only one I know of so far is Fort Scott vs. Coffeyville being moved to Feb. 7. You can also e-mail me at