* The team title might be the most intriguing aspect of 6A. Four teams — Derby, Garden City, Goddard and Heights — should be in the mix. Goddard has won three of the last four, while Garden City won six from 1990-99. Derby last won in 1985 and 1986. Heights last won in 1976 when it hosted the 5A tournament.
* 135 pounds might be one of the tougher weights with BV North's Zack Tanenbaum , a winner at 119 pounds in 2009. In that same weight class are Heights' Ulyesses Deshazer , who finished second at 112; Derby's Travis Reinhart ; Maize's Trevor Cox ; and Garden City's Braxton Medina . All are ranked in the top five.
* One of the most fascinating matchups could be at 125 pounds with Arkansas City's Garrett Jones and Andover Central's Jake Gentzler . Jones beat Gentzler at 119 in 2009 then beat him at a tournament during the regular season. But Gentzler beat Jones in the regional title match.
* Andale senior B.J. Finney is looking for his first title. He's 30-0 at 285 pounds. His one loss in the past two seasons was to Columbus' Tank Burns in the 285-pound final. Finney is looking to avenge the loss. Burns is 29-2.
* Scott City's Francisco Antillon won titles at 103 pounds in Class 3-2-1A as a freshman and sophomore, but failed to place as a junior.
* Smith Center senior Colt Rogers is the only wrestler competing for his fourth title. Rogers, 36-0 at 130 pounds, has won titles at 112, 125 and 130.