* Dylan Penka, who finished third at 5A in the 130 class, is back for Carroll . Also returning are state qualifiers Devon Keith (171) and Matt Ziegler (112).
* Seniors Jacob Sanchez (135), Dylan Heinlen (140) and Cody McKee (160) will lead East.
* Kapaun returns two-time state qualifiers Jonathan Truman and Dylan Matheny, along with 2009 qualifier Tyler Dryden.
* Two state qualifiers, Mike Ashpole (140) and Kord Sanders (145), return for North .
* Northwest returns six seniors that qualified for state last season, including champion Kyle Caylor at 215 and Trey Page, runnerup at 275.
* South returns four state qualifiers, including D.J. Collins and Cody Webb.
* Southeast returns Alex Chaparro, fourth in state and other qualifiers Tony Johnson and Jeff Conner.
* West has more kids out to join state qualifier Phillip Delgado (152).