Updated Oct. 29
* Deadline Oct. 30: MAYB tournament for grades 3-8, boys and girls, Nov. 14-15 in Wichita/El Dorado and Hillsboro. Fee $165, three-game guarantee. Call 316-284-0354 or check www.mayb.com.
* Deadline Oct. 31: Funball 2 Basketball League registration for grades 2-6. Ten games, five tournaments. Call Dave Yordy at 316-807-8822 or e-mail email@example.com.
* Deadline Nov. 6: MAYB tournament for grades 3-8, boys and girls, Nov. 21-22 in Wichita and Salina. Fee $165, three-game guarantee. Call 316-284-0354 or check www.mayb.com.
* Deadline Nov. 13: MAYB tournament for grades 3-8, boys and girls, Nov. 28-29 in Wichita. Fee $165, three-game guarantee. Call 316-284-0354 or check www.mayb.com.
* Deadline Nov. 14: Angels Academy 3-on-3 tournament for grades 1-6 Nov. 21-22. Fee $50 per team. Call Dave Yordy at 316-807-8822 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Nov. 14-15: Hillsboro Shootout for grades 4-6 boys and girls. Three-game guarantee. Call Doug Sisk at 620-947-3490.
* Wichita Youth Cricket Club looking for players ages 8-14. Practice Tuesday and Fridays through Oct. 30. E-mail email@example.com or see www.wichitacricket.org.
* Through Nov. 7: The Brocaw Blazers youth team is having tryouts through Nov. 7. Call Shawn McGreevy at 316-634-2085 or check www.brocawblazers.org.
* Saturdays: Blind draw doubles tournament at Sidepockets, 600 S. Tyler. Fee: $6. Call Dan Zimmerman at 316-558-8833.
* Nov. 14-15: Sunflower Bowl youth tournament for grades 3-8. Fee $195. Call Jason Giffin at 316-461-8953 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Oct. 31: Arkalalah doubles tournament begins at 10 a.m. at Brock Park, 6th and Madison in Arkansas City. Registration at 9 a.m. Fee: $5. Call Leland Sweetwood at 620-442-9668.
* Starts Nov. 2: Sunflower Horseshoe Club leagues start at 7 p.m. at 922 N. Santa Fe. Thursday afternoon league begins Nov. 5 at noon. Both leagues run for 12 weeks. Fee $20 per month. Call Bill Whitley at 316-683-9428.
* Deadline Nov. 8: Thanksgiving Open begins at 9 a.m. Nov. 14 at Sunflower Horseshoe Club, 922 N. Santa Fe. Classes at 9 a.m., 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. Fee: $10. Call Steve DeTommaso at 316-323-3890.
* Oct. 31: Arkalalah 2-mile run in Arkansas City, 9 a.m. Register at Ark City Rec Center (316-441-4300) or print out flier at arkcity.org, click on "Recreation Commission."
* Nov. 14: Western Kansas Cross Country Challenge, 9:30 a.m. at Dodge City High tennis courts. Fee $15 before Nov. 9, $20 after. Call Buc Bolmer at 620-253-1044.
Camps and Clinics
* Oct. 31, Nov. 7: Goddard baseball two-day winter camp for ages 9-14. Fee $50. Go to goddardusd.com or call Tom Campa at 316-516-2627.
* Nov. 1: Kansas State Fall Exposure Camp for players 15 and up, 8:30 a.m. Evaluations afterward. Fee $110. Call KSU baseball at 785-395-2679.
* Craig Dingman individual instruction, ages 8-older. Call 316-371-5921 or e-mail email@example.com.
* Baseball strength program. Call Barry Renollet at 316-253-6842.
* Football strength program for youth, high school and junior college. Call Barry Renollet at 316-253-6842.
* Holman's Baseball Shed is scheduling private instruction (pitching, hitting, catching) for all ages and team indoor practice space. Call 316-722-8448 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Track and Field
* Conditioning and technique boot camp, ages 9-18. Call Barry Renollet at 316-253-6842.