* Andale will be one of the top teams in 4A and will be led by defending champion at 145, Jake Hattabaugh, and second-place finishers Benny Armstrong (160) and B.J. Finney (275).
* Senior Joey Dusenberry and sophomore Hunter Weddington return for Andover .
* Following a fifth-place finish in Class 5A, Andover Central returns a significant amount from last season to go along with Wichita Independent transfers Codie and Alex Bontz.
* Defending 5A champion at 119, Garrett Jones, is back for Arkansas City , along with Colby Watters (second at 103) and Kash Biddle (second at 130).
* Augusta graduated six seniors from last season, but still returns state qualifiers Nick Collins (140) and Luke Henning (275).
* Clint Solis, a sixth-place finisher in 3A at 112, returns for Bluestem .
* Anthony Negrette (135) and Colton Wray (125), state qualifiers in 2009, return for Buhler .
* Campus returns Dalton Miller (112), Cody Beasley (119) and Jason Harper (125), all state qualifiers in 2009.
* Ky Biddle, who finished third at state and Tyler McMichael, who finished sixth, are back for Central-Burden .
* State qualifier Yancey Edson (103) will lead Circle .
* Seniors Nick Pierce (112) and Dillon Ward (215) are back for Clearwater .
* Derby , which finished second in 6A, returns five who placed in the top six in their weight classes, including Bradly Little (third in 130) and Cody Shavlik (third in 140).
* Two-time state qualifier Talyn Feller is back for El Dorado .
* Three-time state qualifier Sage Thimmesch is back for Garden Plain , as are other qualifiers Daniel Youngers and Nathan Becker.
* Trey Houlden, who placed second in 6A at 130, returns for Goddard , as well as Dalton Beard (fourth at 171) and Josh Hicks (fifth at 215).
* Riley Soward (fourth place at 119) and Nic Thibault (fifth place at 160), are back for Halstead .
* Heavyweight Parker Broadfoot, who made state last season, returns for Hesston.
* Seven state qualifiers are back for Hutchinson , including Brock Stewart (sixth at 112) and J.R. Roman (sixth at 135).
* Maize has Colby Witten (second at 103) and Chase Lock (sixth at 112) back.
* In its first season, Maize South will count on Austin Bristol, Nehemiah Scott and Conner Bashem.
* Cody Wildin, who place second at 130 in 3A, is back for Marion .
* Mulvane has five state qualifiers back, including Dylan Hagerman, Josh Langstaff and Caleb White.
* Newton returns two-time state qualifier Seth Klein (125) and 2009 qualifier Pablo Llamas (112).
* Senior Jerry Bennett will lead Remington .
* Zac Spear, who took third in 4A at 119, is back for Rose Hill.
* Wellington returns juniors Nick Ewing (112) and Colton Day (140), both of whom had winning records a year ago.
* Vance Oliver, who took second at 135 in 5A, is back for Winfield , as well as Garrett Hoover (fifth at 171).