LAWRENCE – Kansas football coach David Beaty will be part of a two-week, seven-event tour of the state beginning with signing day Wednesday and finishing in Wichita on Feb. 26.
The Wichita stop is a 5-7 p.m. happy hour at Larry Bud’s, 21st and Woodlawn. The free event will include Beaty and an assistant coach.
Other scheduled events:
▪ Wednesday, 5-8 p.m. happy hour, Abe and Jake’s Landing, Lawrence.
▪ Saturday, 4-6:30 p.m., football fan fest at Anschutz Sports Pavilion, Lawrence. Williams Fund members, season-ticket holders and Alumni Association members admitted at 4, others at 5.
▪ Feb. 12, noon luncheon, Smoky Hills Country Club, Hays.
▪ Feb. 12, 5-7 p.m. happy hour, Prairie Dunes County Club, Hutchinson.
▪ Feb. 17, 5-7 p.m. happy hour, Ramada Inn, Topeka.
▪ Feb. 19, 5-7 p.m. happy hour, Sporting Park, Kansas City, Kan.