Advance ballots by mail will go out Wednesday for the April 2 election, Sedgwick County Election Commissioner Tabitha Lehman said.
Lehman gave a briefing Wednesday morning to county commissioners about the Feb. 26 primary election and outlined key dates for the general election next month.
Advance voting in person will begin at the election office, 510 N. Main, next week. Advance voting will be offered from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. March 20 to 22, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. March 25 to 29 and 8 a.m. to noon April 1.
Voting at satellite stations will be from noon to 7 p.m. March 28 and 29 and 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. March 30 at these locations:
• Bel Aire City Building, 7651 E Central Park, Bel Aire
• Center for Health and Wellness, 2707 E 21st St N
• Church of the Holy Spirit, 18218 W Hwy 54, Goddard
• First United Methodist Church, 560 N Park, Valley Center
• Haysville Activity Center, 7106 S Broadway
• Independent Living Resource Center, 3033 W 2nd St N
• Machinists Building, 3830 S Meridian Ave
• Reformation Lutheran Church Parish Hall, 7601 E 13th St N
• Sedgwick Co Zoo Cargill Learning Center, 5555 Zoo Blvd
• Sharon Baptist Church, 2221 S Oliver
• Westlink Church of Christ, 10025 W Central Ave
• Woodlawn United Methodist Church, 431 S Woodlawn Blvd, Derby