Bob Weeks, a longtime local government observer, will serve on the Sedgwick County board of zoning appeals.
Commissioner Karl Peterjohn appointed him to the board today.
Weeks blogs daily on his Web site, www.wichitaliberty.org, and regularly attends both county and city government meetings.
Weeks was one of several appointments approved by the board today. The others are:
Digital Access For Only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
– Emile McGill to the juvenile corrections advisory board.
– Glen Davidson to the access advisory board.
In addition, several people were reappointed to boards:
– Sanford Alexander to the access advisory board.
– Susan Robinson to the access advisory board.
– Nick Taylor to the access advisory board.
– Craig Perbeck to the access advisory board.