Eight Russian non-profit leaders will be part of a contingent visiting south-central Kansas next week to study entrepreneurship.
The group will visit Wichita and Sterling on Wednesday, studying entrepreneurship communities. They will hear from local leaders including Ed O’Malley, president and CEO of the Kansas Leadership Center; Steve Radley, president and CEO of NetWork Kansas, a group that grows business and entrepreneurship in communities; and Eric Pedersen, director of Entrepreneurship Communities.
Attending will be:
• Marina Mikhaylova, director of the Centre for Social Technologies, Arkhangelsk, Russia.
Premium content for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
• Elena Malitskaya, director of the Siberian Civic Initiatives Support Center, Novosibirsk, Russia
• Irina Reshta , Siberia Civic Initiatives Support Center.
• Svetlana Makovetskaya, director of the research center GRANI in Perm, Russia.
• Alla Balloshova, from Nizhny Novgorod, Russia on the Volga river.
• Roman Egorov, a professional fellow from Pyatigorsk, Russia.
• Eleonora Ignatovich, a professional fellow from Tomsk, Russia in Siberia.
• Mariya Oborina, a professional fellow from GRANI.