Inter-Faith Ministries announced the winners of its Humanitarian Award at a news conference this morning.
The awards, started in 1951, honor individuals and organizations that place the needs of others first and try to make a difference in the lives of others. The winners are:
• Golden Rule Award – Wichita Cargill Cares Council
Premium content for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
• Leadership through Faith Award – Jack Focht and Gloria Farha Flentje
• Light of Faith Award – Tamim Qaum
• Peace by Piece Award – David and Lynn Gilkey
• Spirit of Faith Award – Holy Savior Catholic Academy
The award winners will be honored at the 60th Humanitarian Awards Dinner on Aug. 16 at Beech Activity Center. Tickets are available by calling Inter-Faith at 316-264-9303.