A small grease fire broke this morning at a Backyard Burgers restaurant in the Northland, Kansas City fire officials said.
The fire was reported just after 8:30 a.m. at 9800 N.E. Barry Road, Kansas City, North. A grease build up in the ventilation system likely caused the fire, said Battalion Chief Joe Vitale.
The fire did not spread to the rest of the building. No injuries were reported and damage estimates were not available, Vitale said.
| Glenn E. Rice, email@example.com
Premium content for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.