If you like house and garden tours, this is your weekend.
It’s the last chance to catch the Symphony Showhouse in College Hill, and it’s the only master gardeners’ garden tour this growing season.
(We do have another addition to our garden-tour list, however: Derby’s will be June 18.)
Garden tour details
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Wichita Eagle
The garden tour visits seven gardens around town and runs from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. today and noon to 4 p.m. Sunday. The cost is $10 to see seven gardens, and tickets are available at each garden during the tour and at garden centers.
The seven gardens:
* 7124 E. Rockhill, south of 21st and west off Rock Road
* 7978 E. Dublin Court, just north of Central on the west side of Rock Road
* 4950 Wyndham Court, east side of Hydraulic between North 37th and 53rd streets
* 948 N. Porter, south of 13th, east of Woodrow in Riversideø
* 110 S. Socora, east of Tyler Road and north of Maple
* 132 N. Rainbow Lake Road, west of 119th and south of Central in Rainbow Lakes
* 9602 W. Jamesburg, taking Westport north of 13th and east of Maize Road
Area designers have decorated the Symphony Showhouse at 225 N. Roosevelt as a fundraiser for the Wichita Symphony. You can see the decorated house from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. today and noon to 4 p.m. Sunday. Tickets are $10 at area businesses, $13 at the door. Children under 8 are not admitted.Lunch will be for sale from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and desserts from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. today, and desserts and drinks from noon to 4 p.m. Sunday.
The showhouse is sponsored by the Women’s Association of the Wichita Symphony.