Don't delay another minute. It's time to nominate someone deserving for the sixth annual Wichita Eagle Makeover Contest.
The deadline, which is June 5, will be here before you know it. This year judges are going to select three women and a couple to receive head-to-toe makeovers.
Participating retailers are Dillard's, Dress Barn and Lucinda's. Participating salons are Planet Hair, Salon Knotty and Charisma.
How to enter or nominate someone for a free makeover:
Premium content for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
* Send a photo taken no longer than six months ago, one you don't need returned. (You may e-mail a photo, but the judges prefer a color printed photo.)
* Include the name, age, occupation and phone numbers for the nominated person.
* Tell us briefly why you or the nominee want (or need) a makeover.
Those chosen to receive a makeover must:
* Agree to be available for appointments at the salons and retailers. (They will work with your schedule.)
* Agree to be featured in The Wichita Eagle.
* Attend the luncheon June 25. (The winners will be our guests for the luncheon.)
* Be available June 7 or 8 for a "before" photograph at The Wichita Eagle, 825 E. Douglas.
All entries must be submitted by 5 p.m. June 3. Judges will choose the winners on June 6, and I will contact them that afternoon.
Mail entries to:
The Wichita Eagle
825 E. Douglas
Wichita, KS 67202
Or e-mail your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to purchase tickets for the Sisterhood of the Divine Makeover Luncheon
Tickets for the luncheon are $40. A table for 10 is $400. Table hosts will receive a beautiful leather handbag.
Those attending will have the opportunity to enter a drawing for an instant makeover from Eric Fisher Salon and Foggy Bottom.
For tickets, call 316-945-8779.