It’s the time of year when you take vacation – and so do your favorite restaurants.
Several Wichita restaurants will soon be closing for a few days or a week, and some will start their vacations next week.
Here’s a list that will help keep you from making a wasted trip.
▪ DeFazio’s, 2706 N. Amidon: Closed Monday through July 5
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Wichita Eagle
▪ Felipe’s, 2241 N. Woodlawn: Closed Tuesday through July 6
▪ Cortez, 344 W. 29th St.: Closed Tuesday through July 6
▪ B&C Barbecue, 335 N. Washington: Closed July 2 through 10
▪ Molino's at 1064 N. Waco and 7817 E. 37th St. N.: Closed July 4 through 10
▪ La Galette, 1017 W. Douglas: Closed July 18 through 25