The Wichita Blues Society's Spring Blues Crawl will be from 5 to 11 p.m. Sunday at spots all around Old Town. The annual event, which starts an hour earlier this year, will feature nearly 10 bands and performers, and admission is a $5 wristband, which can be purchased at the tent on the Farm and Art Market Plaza.
The 5 to 8 p.m. lineup:
* RKO Blues Band at Heroes, 117 N. Mosley
* Fuzzy Logic at The Brickyard, 129 N. Rock Island
* Big Clyde Sheely and Rib Bone at Loft 150, 150 N. Mosley
* Josh Vowell and the Rumble at Rock Island Live, 101 N. Rock Island
* Ray Drew at Club Indigo 126 N. Mosley
* Ruby White & the Blues at Mort's, 923 E. First St.
* Bill Garrison at Larkspur, 904 E. Douglas
* Norman & the Ballroom Ballers at America's Pub, 116 N. Mead
* Mead Street Blues Reunion , Farm & Art Market Square
The 8 to 11 p.m. after-party:
* Jeff Corbett Band at America's Pub, 116 N. Mead
Nationally touring roots-country group Ashley Raines & The New West Review along with Aaron Lee Martin will perform at 9 p.m. Wednesday at Rock Island Live, 150 N. Mosley. Admission is $5. To learn more about the band, visit myspace.com/ashleyraines.