It's finally March, and it's finally Friday, which means it's time for First Friday, a monthly musical event that fills downtown and Old Town venues with live music.
Following is the March lineup:
* City Arts, 334 N. Mead: Nikki Moddelmog, singer/songwriter (all ages)
Premium content for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
* Oeno, 330 N. Mead: Jive Troubadors, jazz
* Loft 150, 150 N. Mosley: Roger Jaeger, acoustic folk
* Blue Lounge, 608 E. Douglas: No Dogsbody, Captain Incredible, punk rock
* Larkspur, 904 E. Douglas: Beau Jarvis & Riki Eto, jazz (all ages)
* Riverside Perk, 1144 N. Bitting: Mark Walker, folk/experimental (all ages)
* Kelly's Irish Pub, 917 E. Douglas: After Party, rock
* Mead's Corner, 430 E. Douglas: Behind the Solution, Barefoot in November, multi genre (all ages)
* Frida's, 1580 W. 21st St.: Stars Go Cold, Glass Envelope, post punk (all ages)
* Rock Island Live, 101 Rock Island: Spirit of the Stairs, Vehicles, Roman Numerals, progressive rock