Welcome to The Wichita Eagle’s Oscar Ballot Contest for the 86th Academy Awards. We have a new format this year with two contests, separated by age groups, and a new promotional partner, Warren Theatres. Here’s what you need to do to play:
• Go towww.kansas.com/oscarballot
and click on the “enter contest” link to register for the contest and submit your predictions for Academy Award winners.
Premium content for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
• There are two contests for separate age groups.You must make sure you enter the contest for your age group.
• One entry per person. Anyone submitting more than one entry will be disqualified.
• No purchase is necessary to participate or win.
• We urge you to read the complete Official Rules atwww.kansas.com/oscarballot
• All participants will be asked to enter their date of birth to verify they are entering the contest for their age group.
• Contest is open to legal residents of Kansas.
• Contestants age 21 or older may enter the ballot contest to win the grand prize, a trip for two to Hollywood for four days and three nights, provided by Warren Theatres (see details in the Official Rules atwww.kansas.com/oscarballot
• Contestants ages 13 to 20 are eligible to win gift certificates to Warren Theatres.
• The contest begins Jan. 19, 2014, and closes at4 p.m. on March 2, 2014.
The Academy Awards telecast begins at 6 p.m. March 2 on KAKE, channel 10.
• Employees and their immediate family members of The Wichita Eagle, the McClatchy Co. and Warren Theatres and their promotion and advertising agencies are not eligible to participate.