1. "Navigating Early" by Clare Vanderpool
Digital Access For Only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
2. "Level 2" by Lenore Appelhans
3. "The Age of Miracles" by Karen Thompson Walker
4. "City of Dark Magic" by Magnus Flyte
5. "Blackbear Bosin: Keeper of the Indian Spirit" by David Simmonds
6. "The Art of Men (I Prefer Mine al Dente)" by Kirstie Alley
7. "The End of Space" by Albert Goldbarth
8. "Me Before You" by Jojo Moyes
9. "Mrs. Lincoln’s Dressmaker" by Jennifer Chiaverini
10. "Moon Over Manifest" by Clare Vanderpool
New and recommended
"The Riptide Ultra-Glide" by Tim Dorsey (William Morrow, $25.99) — Serge Storms is back and has turned his attention to U.S. Highway 1 that runs from Fort Lauderdale to the Keys. The action is high, but the body count low in Dorsey’s newest book. Dorsey will be at Watermark at 4 p.m. on Feb.16.
"The End of Space" by Albert Goldbarth (Tavern Books, $10) — The newest collection from WSU Adele B. Davis Distinguished Professor of the Humanities Albert Goldbarth. Through 10 lyrical essays, Goldbarth explores our earthly existence in relationship to the cosmos. Goldbarth will read at Watermark at 7 p.m. on Monday.