Clip and save this handy guide to some of 2010's must-not-miss events.
* Women's Fair, Feb. 12-14, Century II. Information: www .womensfair.com
Digital Access For Only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
* Wichita Garden Show, March 3-7, Century II. www .wichitagardenshow.com
* Midwest Winefest, April 22-24, Century II Exhibition Hall, www.midwestwinefest .com
* Gridiron, April 15-17, Orpheum Theatre.
* Wichita River Festival, May 7-15, www .wichitariverfestival.com
* Music Theatre of Wichita season opens June 9 in Century II's Concert Hall. www .musictheatreofwichita .org
* Symphony in the Flint Hills, June 12, near the community of Bazaar in Chase County. www .symphonyintheflinthills .org
* Zoobilee, Sept. 11, Sedgwick County Zoo, www.scz.org
* Kansas State Fair, Sept. 10-19, Hutchinson, kansasstatefair.com
* ArtAID, Oct. 9, Cotillion, www.pdiks.com
* Tallgrass Film Festival, Oct. 22-24, various sites in Wichita. www.tallgrassfilmfest .com