* Today: 30th annual Mulvane Old Settlers Rod Run, 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., St. Michael's Church parking lot, 525 E. Main St., Mulvane. Call Chris at 316-777-9273.
* Today: 3rd annual Cheney Car Show, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., downtown Cheney. Call Hank at 316-761-8587.
* Today-Sunday: 40th annual Truett & Osborn Motorcycle Drag Races, Kansas International Dragway, 6100 N. Ridge Rd. Call 316-682-4781.
* Aug. 26-28: 2nd annual BlackTop Nationals presented by Ford, downtown, Century II area. Call 316-425-6767 for info.
Premium content for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
* Sept 2: Red Robin Free Car Show, 4-8 p.m., 13th & Webb Rd. Call Larry at 316-682-3013.
* Sept. 4: Inaugural Hutchinson Mall Charity Car Show, 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Call Eddie at 620-694-0494.
* Sept. 4: All Wheels Super Saturday, 8 a.m. Caldwell City Park. Call Paul at 620-845-0966.
* Sept. 9-11: Starliner Garage Crawl/Custom Car Show. Garage crawl Friday, 10 a.m., departing Comfort Inn South, 4849 S. Laura. Car Show, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Saturday, Kansas Aviation Museum . Breakfast run Sunday, Comfort Inn South. For info: call 918-534-2190 or go to www.straykatkustoms.com
* Sept. 10: Haysville United Methodist Church Car Show, 601 E. Grand, Haysville, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Call Paul at 316-524-8682.
* Sept. 10: 13th annual Big Mac Rod Run, Lakeside Park, McPherson, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Call Doug at 620-241-4037.
* Sept. 10: Old Truck Show, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Laird-Noller Motors, East 30th & Lorraine, Hutchinson. Call Dana at 316-283-2985.
* Sept. 17-18: 25th annual Ol' Marais River Run, Ottawa. Call Candy at 785-242-5799.
* Sept. 17: 13th annual Open Car & Bike Show, 1-6:30 p.m., downtown El Dorado. Call Holly at 316-321-3150.
* Sept. 17: 3rd annual K42/K2 Car & Bike Show, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Main Street, Norwich. Call Larry at 316-200-1814. * Sept. 17: 6th annual Siena Plaza Car Show, 4-9 p.m., 7730 E. 37th St. North. Call 316-259-1234 for information.* Sept. 17: Harvest Home Festival Car Show, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., Main Street, Leon, Kan. Call Shelly at 316-259-1050.
* Sept. 17: 5th annual Jake Williams Memorial Poker Run, registration 8 a.m. at Central Community Church, 6100 W. Maple. Call Corinne at 316-722-2907.
* Sept. 23-25: 36th annual Last Run car show, Paris Park, Arkansas City. Call 620-442-1745 for information.
* Sept. 24: 2nd annual Central Christian Twilight Car Show, 3 p.m. to dark, 2900 N. Rock Road. Call Mark at 316-204-7059.
* Sept. 30-Oct. 2: 4th annual Downtown Hutchinson Rod Run and Classic Car Show, main street. For more information, call Jerry at 620-966-3315 or go to www.hutchrodrun.com.
* Oct. 2: All Ford Day, Salvation Army Camp Hiawatha, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Call Gilbert, 316-838-8420.
* Oct. 2: Big Brothers Big Sisters of Cowley County's Bigs, Bikes & Cars Show, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m., Paris Park, Arkansas City. Call 1-800-480-4310 for information.
* Oct. 9: 7th annual Kruz'n for Kids Charity Cruise, benefit for U.S. Marines' Toys for Tots, 1-3:30 p.m. Depart WSU parking lot, 21st & Hillside, cruise to Mid-America Car Auction, 47th St. South and I-235. Call Cheryl at 316-685-6590.
* Oct. 15: Car Rally for the Cure! A benefit for Susan G. Komen, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., Cambridge Market, 21st & Webb Road. Call Anne at 316-832-6478 or Kelly at 316-831-5008.