* Today: 2nd annual Bug/O/Rama car show, open to any VW-powered vehicle, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Sedgwick County Park. Call Brian at 316-993-1645.
* Sunday: Winfield Garage Truck, Bike & Car Show, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Winfield Fairgrounds. Call Doug at 620-221-9523.
* July 2: Marion Sesquentenial Car Show, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. ., Marion Central Park. Call Greg at 620-382-2228.
* July 2: Newton Cars in the Park Car Show, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., Athletic Park, Newton. Call Jeff at 316-200-6375.
* July 3: Free Show & Shine Car Display, 6 p.m. until dark, Carey Park, Hutchinson. Call Vaden at 620-662-5299.
* July 9: 17th annual Automobilia's Moonlight Car Show & Street Party, 6 p.m. to midnight, downtown Wichita. Call Gary at 316-264-9986.
* July 16: 4th annual Hiawatha Benefit Car Show, 1601 W. 51st St. North, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Call Kaye at 316-619-7818.
* July 16: 6th annual Cessna Car, Truck and Bike Show, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Cessna Citation Service Center parking lot, 2121 S. Hoover. Call 316-517-6342 for information.
* July 29-31: 31st annual KKOA Leadsled Spectacular and Run Wha Ya Brung Drags, Oakdale Park (car show) Crawford Park (drag races at old Salina airport). Call 417-847-2940 for more information.
* July 30: Attica Car, Motorcycle, Tractor Show-N-Shhine, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., downtown Attica. Call Gary at 620-886-0766.
* Aug. 6: 17th annual WFO Guys Car Show, downtown Augusta, 2-10 p.m. Call Corky at 316-775-1999.
* Aug. 6: 11th annaul Smoky Valley Classic Car Show, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Swensson Park, Lindsborg. Call 785-227-3706 for info.
* Aug. 20: 30th annual Mulvane Old Settlers Rod Run, 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., St. Michael's Church parking lot, 525 E. Main St., Mulvane. Call Chris at 316-777-9273.
* Aug. 26-28: 2nd annual BlackTop Nationals presented by Ford, downtown, Century II area. Call 316-425-6767 for info.
* Sept. 4: Inaugural Hutchinson Mall Charity Car Show, 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Call Eddie at 620-694-0494.
* Sept 9: Red Robin Free Car Show, 4-8 p.m., 13th & Webb Rd. Call Larry at 316-682-3013.
* Sept. 10: Haysville United Methodist Church Car Show, 601 E. Grand, Haysville, 1-5 p.m. Call Paul at 316-524-8682.
* Sept. 10: 13th annual Big Mac Rod Run, Lakeside Park, McPherson, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Call Doug at 620-241-4037.
* Sept. 17-18: 25th annual Ol' Marais River Run, Ottawa. Call Candy at 785-242-5799.
* Sept. 17: 13th annual Open Car & Bike Show, 1-6:30 p.m., downtown El Dorado. Call Holly at 316-321-3150.
* Sept. 17: 3rd annual K42/K2 Car & Bike Show, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Main Street, Norwich. Call Larry at 316-200-1814.
* Sept. 17: 6th annual Siena Plaza Car Show, 4-9 p.m., 7730 E. 37th St. North. Call 316-259-1234 for information.
* Sept. 17: Harvest Home Festival Car Show, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., Main Street, Leon, Kan. Call Shelly at 316-259-1050.
* Sept. 23-25: 36th annual Last Run car show, Paris Park, Arkansas City. Call 620-442-1745 for information.
* Sept. 30-Oct. 2: 4th annual Downtown Hutchinson Rod Run and Classic Car Show, main street. For more information, call Jerry at 620-966-3315 or go to www.hutchrodrun.com.
* Oct. 2: All Ford Day, Salvation Army Camp Hiawatha, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Call Gilbert, 316-838-8420. cq