* May 7: Erin is Hope Foundation Car Show, 10 a.m.-4 p.m., 4921 E. 21st St. Call Tim at 316-655-0697.
* May 7: 12th annual C.A.R.S. Club Car show, 10 a.m.-4 p.m., McPherson College campus. For more info, call 620-242-0569.
* May 7: 7th annual Newton Downtown Car Show, 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Call 316-283-0391 for more information.
* May 7: Cambridge Market Benefit Show and Shine, 1-4 p.m., 21st and Webb Road. Call Lewis at 316-522-2890.
Digital Access For Only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
* May 7: 3rd annual Gamblers for Life Car, Truck and Bike Show, 10 a.m.-3 p.m., 1643 S. Maize Road. Call 316-305-0102 for more information.
* May 7: 2nd annual Southern Cruisers Dice Run, registration 8 a.m. at Indian Motorcycle of Wichita, 9501 W. Kellogg. Call Matt at 316-390-4400.
* May 7: 3rd annual Wheat State Chapter, American Truck Historical Society Antique Truck Show, 9 a.m.-3 p.m., Kansas Oil Museum, 383 E. Central, El Dorado. Call Todd at 620-259-0136.
* May 14: Highlander Drive-In Reunion, 1-4 p.m., Marriott Hotel, 9100 E. Corporate Hills Drive. Call Larry at 316-682-3013.
* May 14: Day at the Burford Show and Shine, 10 a.m.-3 p.m., downtown Arkansas City. Call Richard at 620-442-6995.
* May 14: Hot Rods and Hot Dogs Show 'N Shine, 10 a.m.-3 p.m., Kansas Dry Stripping, 6017 S. Oliver. Call Ryan at 316-788-8923.
* May 15: Bentley Car Show, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. 109th Street North and 151st Street West. Call 316-304-4859 for more info.
* May 20: Red Robin Free Car Show, 4-8 p.m., 13th and Webb Road. Call Larry at 316-682-3013.
* May 21: St. Ignatius Catholic Church Car Show, Neodesha. Call John at 620-332-7957.
* May 21: 5th annual Santa Fe Car Show, Santa Fe Depot Museum, Kingman, 2-7 p.m. Call Gary at 620-532-3671.
* May 21: CruiseIn Wheels car show, Goddard, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Call 316-201-0864 for info.
* May 22: Sunday Arc Car Show inside Old Cow Town Museum, registration 9 a.m., show from noon until 4 p.m. Call Carl at 316-755-2198.
* May 25: Tonkawa Car Show, 8 a.m.-4 p.m., Tonkawa Casino. Contact Mike at 580-628-2624.
* May 28: Route 77 Classic Car Show, 8 a.m.-4 p.m., downtown Burns. Call 316-435-2299 for more info.
* June 4: 18th annual All Ford and Mustang Car Show, 8 a.m.-3 p.m., Sedgwick County Park. Call Steve at 316-706-4828.
* June 4: 7th annual Moundridge Black Kettle Car Show, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., Wheatridge Park, Moundridge. Call Jeff at 620-386-0851.
* June 11: Mulvane Marauders Lucky 13 Showdown in the Valley Car Show, 1-7 p.m. downtown Mulvane. Call Cheryl at 316-685-6590.
* June 11: 13th annual Route 56 Classic Cruisers' Car Show, 8 a.m.-4 p.m., Memorial Park, Hillsboro. Call Kim at 620-947-2484.
* June 12: 39th annual Lake Afton All Wheels Car Show, 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Call Doug at 316-729-6645.
* June 17: 25th annual Derby Classic Car Show, 5-9 p.m., Atwood's parking lot. Call John at 316-992-5002.
* June 18: 26th annual Wichita Area Mopar Club All Mopar Meet, 9 a.m.-4 p.m., Sedgwick County Park. Call 316-291-0426 for more info.
* June 18: KID/WACO Motorcycle/Car Show and Drag Race, Kansas International Dragway, 61st and Ridge Road, beginning at 11 a.m. Call Richard at 316-788-0190.
* June 19: 4th annual Father's Day Antique and Classic Car and Truck Show, noon-5 p.m., Goessel Museum grounds. Call Donavon at 620-367-2391.
* June 19: 10th annual Father's Day Car Show, Rolling Hills Wildlife Adventure, Salina. Call Debbie at 785-827-9488, ext. 114.
* June 25: 2nd annual Bug/O/Rama car show, open to any VW-powered vehicle, 9 a.m.-5 p.m., Sedgwick County Park. Call Brian at 316-993-1645.
* July 9: 17th annual Automobilia's Moonlight Car Show and Street Party, 6 p.m.-midnight, downtown Wichita. Call Gary at 316-264-9986.
* July 16: 4th annual Hiawatha Benefit Car Show, 1601 W. 51st St. North, 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Call Kaye at 316-619-7818.
* July 16: 6th annual Cessna Car, Truck and Bike Show, 10 a.m.-3 p.m., Cessna Citation Service Center parking lot, 2121 S. Hoover Road. Call 316-517-6342 for more information.
* July 29-31: 31st annual KKOA Leadsled Spectacular and Run Wha Ya Brung Drags, Oakdale Park (car show) Crawford Park (drag races at old Salina airport). Call 417-847-2940 for more information.
* Aug. 6: 17th annual WFO Guys Car Show, downtown Augusta, 2-10 p.m. Call Corky at 316-775-1999.
* Aug. 6: 11th annual Smoky Valley Classic Car Show, 10 a.m.-3 p.m., Swensson Park, Lindsborg. Call 785-227-3706 for more info.
* Aug. 26-28: 2nd annual BlackTop Nationals presented by Ford, downtown, Century II area. Call 316-425-6767 for more info.
* Sept. 9: Red Robin Free Car Show, 4-8 p.m., 13th and Webb Road. Call Larry at 316-682-3013.
* Sept. 10: Haysville United Methodist Church Car Show, 601 E. Grand, Haysville, 1-5 p.m. Call Paul at 316-524-8682.
* Sept. 17-18: 25th annual Ol' Marais River Run, Ottawa. Call Candy at 785-242-5799.
* Sept. 17: 13th annual Open Car and Bike Show, 1-6:30 p.m., downtown El Dorado. Call Holly at 316-321-3150.
* Sept. 17: 3rd annual K42/K2 Car and Bike Show, 9 a.m.-4 p.m., Main Street, Norwich. Call Larry at 316-200-1814.
* Sept. 17: 6th annual Siena Plaza Car Show, 4-9 p.m., 7730 E. 37th St. North. Call 316-259-1234 for more information.
* Sept. 23-25: 36th annual Last Run car show, Paris Park, Arkansas City. Call 620-442-1745 for more information.
* Sept. 30-Oct. 2: 4th annual Downtown Hutchinson Rod Run and Classic Car Show, Main Street. For more information, call Jerry at 620-966-3315 or go to www.hutchrodrun.com.
* Oct. 2: All Ford Day, Salvation Army Camp Hiawatha, 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Call Gilbert, 316-838-8420.cq