* Feb. 5: 36th annual Sunflower Swap Meet, Kansas Pavilions, 85th Street North and I-135. Call John at 316-722-1779.
* Feb. 12: Rocky Burris' Valentine's Sweetheart Chili Feed, 5-10 p.m. Potluck fund-raiser for completion of Elden Titus' Vibrasonic show car. Call 316-522-3125.
* Feb. 26-27: The Chill/Winterfest of Dream Machines motorcycle/car show, Kansas Pavilions. Saturday, 9 a.m.-9 p.m., Sunday, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Call Richard at 316-788-0190.
* April 3: WSU/Midian Shriners Car Show, 10 a.m.-4 p.m., Koch Arena parking lot, 21st and Hillside. Call Lori at 316-978-5691.
* April 9: 26th annual Tulip Time Car Show and Festival, 10 a.m.-4 p.m., grade school, Belle Plaine. Call Don at 620-488-2293.
* April 9: NSRA Appreciation Day, 10 a.m.-4 p.m., 1020 W. 103rd St. South, Peck. Call Rodger at 316-524-1925.
* April 16: Inaugural Classic and Custom Car Show, 3-7 p.m., Derby High School. Call Randy at 316-250-0849.
* April 16: 8th annual Wheat State Chapter/ATHS Old Truck Show, 9 a.m.-3 p.m., Newell's Truck Stop, I-135, Exit 31, Newton. Call Dana at 316-283-2985.
* May 7: 12th annual C.A.R.S. Club Car show, 10 a.m.-4 p.m., McPherson College campus. For more info, go to: http://mcphersoncarsclub.blogspot.com/
* May 14: Highlander Drive-In Reunion, 1-4 p.m., Marriott Hotel, 9100 E. Corporate Hills Drive. Call Larry at 316-682-3013.
* May 14: Day at the Burford Show and Shine, 10 a.m. -3 p.m., downtown Arkansas City. Call Richard at 620-442-6995.
* May 14: Hot Rods and Hot Dogs Show 'N Shine, 10 a.m.-3 p.m., Kansas Dry Stripping, 6017 S. Oliver. Call Ryan at 316-788-8923.
* May 20: Red Robin Free Car Show, 4-8 p.m., 13th and Webb Road. Call Larry at 316-682-3013.
* May 22: Sunday Arc Car Show inside Old Cow Town Museum, registration 9 a.m., show from noon until 4 p.m. Call Kevin at 316-943-1191.
* May 28: Route 77 Classic Car Show, 8 a.m.-4 p.m., downtown Burns. Call 316-435-2299 for info.
* June 11: 13th annual Route 56 Classic Cruisers' Car Show, 8 a.m.-4 p.m., Memorial Park, Hillsboro. Call Kim at 620-947-2484.
* July 16: 4th annual Hiawatha Benefit Car Show, 1601 W. 51st St. North, 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Call Kaye at 316-619-7818.
* Aug. 6: 17th annual WFO Guys Car Show, downtown Augusta, 2-10 p.m. Call Corky at 316-775-1999.
* Aug. 26-28: 2nd annual BlackTop Nationals presented by Ford, downtown, Century II area. Call 316-425-6767 for info.
* Sept 9: Red Robin Free Car Show, 4-8 p.m., 13th and Webb Road. Call Larry at 316-682-3013.
* Sept. 30-Oct. 2: 4th annual Downtown Hutchinson Rod Run and Classic Car Show, Main Street. For more information, call Jerry at 620-966-3315 or go to www.hutchrodrun.com.
* Oct. 2: All Ford Day, Salvation Army Camp Hiawatha, 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Call Gilbert, 316-838-8420. cq