* Through Oct. 10: Chrome, Smoke and Flames, Art of the Automobile exhibit. Tuesdays through Sundays, 12:30-5:30 p.m. Deines Cultural Center, Russell. Call 785-483-3742 for info.
* Sept. 11: Christ the King Car Show, 10 a.m.-4 p.m., 4501 W. Maple. Call Gene at 316-942-4843.
* Sept. 11: All Wheels Car Show to Benefit 601st Bravo Co. Families, 10 a.m.-5 p.m., Sedgwick County Park. Call Jerry at 620-440-2250.
* Sept. 11: Wheat State Chapter ATHS Old Truck Show, 9 a.m.-3 p.m., Laird Noller Motors, 1421 E. 30th St., Hutchinson. Call Dana at 316-283-2985.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Wichita Eagle
* Sept. 11: Starliner Garage Crawl and Kustom Car Show(pre-1965 models) 7 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday, Kansas Aviation Museum, 3350 S. George Washington Blvd. Call Jack at 316-680-6229.
* Sept. 11: 5th Annual Siena Plaza Car Show, 4-9 p.m., 37th North and Rock Road. Call Kathy at 316-259-1234.
* Sept. 16-19: Summer Set Nationals Bike Drags and Show, Kansas International Dragway. Call Richard at 316-788-0190.
* Sept. 18: Kansas Masonic Home Car, Truck and Bike Show, 1:30-5:30 p.m., 401 S. Seneca. Call 316-761-0614.
* Sept. 18: 2nd annual K42/2 Car and Bike Club Car Show and swap meet, 8 a.m.-4 p.m., Norwich. Call Larry at 620-478-2000.
* Sept. 19: Skoops Annual Sock Hop and Car Show, 11 a.m.-4 p.m., 101 N. Main St., Hesston. Call Ken at 620-386-4131.
* Sept. 24-26: 35th Annual Ark City Tumbleweeds Last Run Car Show, Paris Park, Arkansas City. Call Linda at 620-442-6466.
* Sept. 25: Car Show at Northwood, 4-9 p.m., 3570 N. Woodlawn. Call Larry at 316-682-3013.
* Sept. 25: Wheat State Chapter ATHS Antique and Classic Truck Show, 9 a.m.-3 p.m., Doonan's Peterbilt, 11118 W. Kellogg. Call Dana at 316-283-2985.
* Sept. 25: Inaugural Burrton Fall Festival Car Show and Parade, 9 a.m.-2 p.m., downtown Burrton. Call 620-727-7963 for info.
* Sept. 25: Inaugural Central Christian Twilight Car Show, 3-9 p.m., 2900 N. Rock Road. Call Mark at 316-204-7059.
* Sept. 25: 3rd annual German Car Club of Kansas Das Sonnenblumen Auto Fest 2010, 8 a.m.-4 p.m., Thomas Park, Salina. Call Bill at 785-577-5033.
* Sept. 25: Rails 'N Trails Festival Car Show, 7 a.m.-3 p.m., Tri County Fair Grounds, Herington. Call Wally at 785-258-2600.
* Oct. 2: Goddard Fall Festival Car Show and Parade, 9:45 a.m.-4 p.m., old Santa Fe railroad parking lot, downtown Goddard. Call Larry at 216-734-5670.
* Oct. 3: All Ford Day, 10 a.m.-4 p.m., Salvation Army Camp Hiawatha, 1601 W. 51st St. North. Call Gilbert at 316-838-8420.
* Oct. 10: 6th annual Kruz'n for Kids charity run, 1:30-3:30 p.m., Mid America Auto Auction, I-135 and 47th Street South. Call Cheryl at 316-685-6590.
* Oct. 23-24: 11th annual Sedgwick Street Rodders Swap Meet, Kansas State Fairgrounds, Hutchinson. Call Troy at 316-832-0569.