* Jimmie's Diner Cruise In, 4-7 p.m., 3111 N. Rock Road, Aug. 21, Sept. 18. Kings-X Cruise In, 4-7 p.m., Aug. 14, Sept. 25. Call Linda at 316-425-5565.
* Friday Night Car Cruise, 6:30 p.m., southeast corner of Central and Tyler. Call Sheldon at 316-945-1000.
* Plaza West Cruise-In, Friday nights, Central and West Street. Call Ron at 316-522-6264.
* Beginning May 15, then every other Saturday, Smoky Butts BBQ Cruise-In, 6 p.m., Haysville. Call Ron at 316-522-6264.
* Every Saturday: Spangles Cruise-In, 5 p.m., Seneca and Pawnee. Call Tammy at 316-312-3050.
* Fridays: Derby Spangles/Meritrust Credit Union/Intrust Bank Friday Cruise-In, 5:30 p.m., North Rock Road, Derby. Call Jen at 316-788-7027.
* July 31: 5th annual Cessna Car, Truck and Bike Show, 11 a.m.-8 p.m., Cessna Citation Service Center, 2121 S. Hoover Road. Call 316-517-3501 for info.
* July 31: 3rd annual Attica Car-Motorcycle-Tractor Show, 8 a.m.-1 p.m., downtown Attica. For info, call 620-886-0766.
* Aug. 1: Inaugural Xenon International Academy Show and Shine, 9 a.m.-4 p.m., 3804 W. Douglas. Call Larry at 316-992-3050.
* Aug. 7: Smoky Valley Classic Car Show, Swensson Park, Lindsborg. 8 a.m.-3:30 p.m. For info, call 785-227-3706.
* Aug. 12 : Hooters Cruzin', 12-4 p.m., North Rock Road. Call Anthony at 316-993-1971.
* Aug. 14 : Carl Hall Benefit Car Show, 11 a.m., St. Peters Catholic Church, 11000 Southwest Blvd. (K-42, 1 mile west of Maize Road) Call Brian at 316-650-4664.
* Aug. 14 : Halstead Old Settlers Rod Run in the Park, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Scout Park, Halstead. Call Bill at 316-830-2285.
* Aug. 21: 29th annual Mulvane Old Settlers Rod Run, 9 a.m.-3:30 p.m., 525 E. Main. Call Chris at 316-777-9273.
* Aug. 21: 2nd annual Cheney Car Show, 10 a.m.-2 p.m., downtown Cheney. Call Hank at 316-761-8587.
* Aug. 22: Inaugural Hooters/American Thunder Car Show, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Call Anthony at 316-993-1971.
* Aug. 26-29: BlackTop Nationals, downtown Wichita. For information, call 316-425-6767 or go to www.BlackTopNationals.com.
* Aug. 28: 12th annual March of Dimes Bikers for Babies Ride, 8:30 a.m., starting at Indian Motorcycle, 9501 W. Kellogg. For info, call Jennifer at 316-267-9255.
* Sept. 3: Red Robin Free Car Show, 4-8 p.m., 9990 E. 13th St. Call Larry at 316-682-3013.
* Sept. 4: 3rd annual Sutherlands Summer Days Car Show, Sutherlands parking lot, El Dorado. Call 887-329-7788.
* Sept. 4: Wheat State Chapter ATHS Old Truck Show, 9 a.m.-3 p.m., Laird Noller Motors, 1421 E. 30th St., Hutchinson. Call Dana at 316-283-2985.
* Sept. 4: All Wheels Super Saturday, beginning at 8 a.m., city park, Caldwell. Call Paul at 620-845-0966.
* Sept. 10-11: Starliner Garage Crawl and Kustom Car Show(pre-1965 models) . Garage Crawl, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Friday, beginning at Holiday Inn Express, I-135 and 48th Street South. Car show, 7 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday, Kansas Aviation Museum, 3350 S. George Washington Blvd. Call Jack at 316-680-6229.
* Sept. 11: 5th Annual Siena Plaza Car Show, 4-9 p.m., 37th North and Rock Road. Call Kathy at 316-259-1234.
* Sept. 16-19: Summer Set Nationals Bike Drags and Show, Kansas International Dragway. Call Richard at 316-788-0190.
* Sept. 18: 2nd annual K42/2 Car and Bike Club Car Show and swap meet, 8 a.m.-4 p.m., Norwich. Call Larry at 620-478-2000.
* Sept. 24-26: 35th Annual Ark City Tumbleweeds Last Run Car Show, Paris Park, Arkansas City. Call Linda at 620-442-6466.
* Sept. 25: Car Show at Northwood, 4-9 p.m., 3570 N. Woodlawn. Call Larry at 316-682-3013.
* Sept. 25: Wheat State Chapter ATHS Antique and Classic Truck Show, 9 a.m.-3 p.m., Doonan's Peterbilt, 11118 W. Kellogg. Call Dana at 316-283-2985.
* Sept. 25: Inaugural Burrton Fall Festival Car Show and Parade, 9 a.m.-2 p.m., downtown Burrton. Call 620-727-7963 for info.
* Sept. 25: Inaugural Central Christian Twilight Car Show, 3-9 p.m., 2900 N. Rock Road. Call Mark at 316-204-7059.
* Oct. 10: 6th annual Kruz'n for Kids charity run, 1:30-3:30 p.m., Mid America Auto Auction, I-135 and 47th Street South. Call Cheryl at 316-685-6590.
* Oct. 23-24: 11th annual Sedgwick Street Rodders Swap Meet, Kansas State Fairgrounds, Hutchinson. Call Troy at 316-832-0569.