* Feb. 27-28: Inaugural The Chill, Sedgwick County Bike Fest, Kansas Coliseum Pavilion. Call Richard at 316-788-0190.
* April 10: Tulip Time 25th Anniversary Car Show, 10 a.m.-4 p.m., Belle Plaine. Call Don at 620-488-2293.
* April 17: 7th annual Highlander Drive-in Reunion Car Show, 1-4 p.m., Marriott Hotel, 9100 E. Corporate Hills Drive. Call Larry at 316-682-3013.
* April 18: 2nd annual Esto Dignus Car, Truck and Bike Show, 1-5 p.m., St. Jude Church, 3030 N. Amidon. Call David at 316-821-9343.
Digital Access For Only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
* April 24: Northwood Center Car Show, Woodlawn and 35th North, 3-8 p.m. Call Larry at 316-682-3013.
* May 2: Orpheum Theatre Thunder on the Plains Car Show, 2-6 p.m. Call Jennifer at 316-268-0884.
* May 8: Day at the Burford Car Show, 10 a.m.-3 p.m., benefit for Burford Theater, downtown Arkansas City. Call Richard at 620-442-6995.
* May 14: Red Robin Car Show, 13th & Webb, 4-8 p.m. Call Larry at 316-682-3013.
* May 23: ARC Car Show inside Old Cowtown Museum, registration 9:30-11:45 a.m., show noon-4 p.m. For information, go to www.ArcCarShow.com.
* May 29: Route 77 Classic Car & Bike Show, downtown Burns, registration 8 a.m.-noon, awards 4 p.m. Call Rose at 316-435-2299.
* May 29: South Central Kansas Mustang Club 17th annual Mustang & Ford Powered Car Show, 8 a.m.-3 p.m., Sedgwick County Park, Wichita. Call Steve at 316-706-4828.
* June 12: 12th annual Route 56 Classic Cruisers' Car Show, 8 a.m.-4 p.m., Memorial Park, Hillsboro. Call Kim at 620-947-2484.
* July 1-4: 31st annual GTO Association of America National Convention, Century II/Kansas International Dragway. Call Les at 316-788-6969 or Tom at 316-788-0514.