* Oct. 10: 20th annual Pontiac Uprising, Friday 6-9 p.m., Airport Hilton; Saturday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Kansas International Raceway. Call Tom at 316-788-0514.
* Oct. 10: Maize Lions Club Car Show, noon till 4 p.m., Maize Municipal Park, Central & Khedive. Call Richard at 316-519-2232.
* Oct. 10: 11th annual Haven Fall Festival Car Show, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Call Eddie at 620-663-8046.* Oct. 10: Inaugural Chevy Bel Air Car Show, 1-3 p.m. Bel Aire City Hall. Call Harold at 316-744-2451, ext. 211.
* Oct. 10: 21st annual Rose Hill Fall Festival Car Show, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., Main Street, Rose Hill. Call Jason at 316-619-9177.
* Oct. 11: 5th annual Kruz'n for Kids Charity Car Cruise for Toys for Tots, 1:30-3:30 p.m., Mid America Auto Auction, I-135 & 47th St. S. Call Cheryl at 316-685-6590.
* Oct. 11: 6th annual Mark's Meats Car Show, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Main Street, Halstead. Call Mark at 1-800-292-2176.
* Oct. 17: 2009 American Legion Riders Troop Support Ride, staging 9:30 a.m., Derby Post 408, 101 S. Baltimore, Derby; 2 p.m., ride to Wichita Post 256, 4301 W. Pawnee. Call Kathy at 316-990-7009.
* Oct. 17: Rescheduled -- 4th annual Cessna Car, Truck & Bike Show, noon to 6 p.m., 2121 S. Hoover. For info, call 316-517-3501.
* Oct. 17: Inaugural Homestead Assisted Living Car Chow & Chili Cook Off, noon to 5 p.m., 12221 W. Maple. Call Shellie or Andrea at 316-729-2400.
* Oct. 17-18: 3rd annual Classics in the Country Car Show & Swap Meet; 9412 S. Kansas Rd., Sedgwick. Saturday swap meet cancelled. Car show 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday. Call Joe at 316-409-1077 or Mike at 620-628-4590. * Oct. 24: Kings-X Diner Cruise In, 4-8 p.m., 21st & Amidon. Call Linda at 316-425-5565.
* Oct. 24-25: 10th annual Sedgwick Street Rodders Swap Meet, Kansas State Fairgrounds, Hutchinson. Call Troy at 316-832-0569.* Oct. 25: 5th annual Metro East Baptist Church Car Show, 2:30-8 p.m., 333 N. 143rd St. East. Call Randy at 316-644-4275.* Feb. 27-28: Inaugural The Chill, Sedwick County Bike Fest, Kansas Coliseum Pavilion. Call Richard at 316-300-1727.