* Sept. 19: 13th annual Southwinds Corvette Club/Central Community Church Twilight Classic Car Show and Wichita On Wheels Reunion, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., 6100 W. Maple. Call Iran at 316-262-0262 or Kurt at 316-773-0774.
* Sept. 19: Inaugural K42/2 Car & Bike Club Show, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., Main Street, Norwich. Call Larry at 620-478-2000.
* Sept. 20: SKOOPS Annual Sock Hop, Cruz-In & Car Show, 101 N. Main, Hesston. Call Ken at 620-327-2741.
* Sept. 25-27: 34th annual Ark City Tumbleweeds Last run, Agri-Business Building, 712 W. Washington. Info at www.actumbleweeds.com
* Sept. 26: Inaugural Northwood Center Car Show, 4-8 p.m., 3570 N. Woodlawn. Call Larry at 316-682-3013.
* Sept. 26: German Car Club Car Show, Thomas Park, Salina. Info, call Bill at 785-577-5033.
* Sept. 27: 15th annual Wichita Police Department Show N Shine, noon-4 p.m., WSU parking lot. Call Sgt. Kimble at 316-337-9400.
* Oct. 2-4: 2nd annual Downtown Hutchinson Rockin' Rollin' Rod Run. For info, go to www.hutchrodrun.com.
* Oct. 3: 23rd annual Udall Car Show, Udall City Park. Call Ray at 620-782-3456.
* Oct. 3: Greater Andover Days Car Show, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Andover Central Park. Call Tim at 316-655-0697.
* Oct. 4: All Ford Day, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Salvation Army Hiawatha Campus & Retreat Center, 1601 W. 51st St. N. Call Gil at 316-838-8420.
* Oct. 9-10: 20th annual Pontiac Uprising, Friday 6-9 p.m., Airport Hilton; Saturday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Kansas International Raceway. Call Tom at 316-788-0514.
* Oct. 10: Maize Lions Club Car Show, noon till 4 p.m., Central Street west of community park. Call Richard at 316-519-2232.
* Oct. 10: 11th annual Haven Fall Festival Car Show, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Call Eddie at 620-663-8046.
* Oct. 11: 5th annual Kruz'n for Kids Charity Car Cruise for Toys for Tots, 1:30-3:30 p.m., Mid America Auto Auction, I-135 & 47th St. S. Call Cheryl at 316-685-6590.
* Oct. 17: 2009 American Legion Riders Troop Support Ride, staging 9:30 a.m., Derby Post 408, 101 S. Baltimore, Derby; 2 p.m., ride to Wichita Post 256, 4301 W. Pawnee. Call Kathy at 316-990-7009.
* Oct. 17: Rescheduled — 4th annual Cessna Car, Truck & Bike Show, noon to 6 p.m., 2121 S. Hoover. For info, call 316-517-3501.
* Oct. 17-18: 3rd annual Classics in the Country Car Show & Swap Meet; 9412 S. Kansas Rd., Sedgwick. Swap meet 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday; car show 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday. Call Joe at 316-409-1077 or Mike at 620-628-4590. * Oct. 24-25: 10th annual Sedgwick Street Rodders Swap Meet, Kansas State Fairgrounds, Hutchinson. Call Troy at 316-832-0569.