* July 18: 2nd annual Salvation Army Benefit Car Show, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Hiawatha Campus & Retreat Center, 1601 W. 51st. St. N. Call Kaye at 316-619-7818.
* July 18: Canton Lions Club Car Show, old city park, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Canton. Call Jeff at 620-628-4879.
* July 18: Sons of the American Legion Car & Bike Show, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., 4301 W. Pawnee. Call Shawn at 316-990-7009.
* July 24-26: 29th annual Leadsled Spectacular & "Run-What'ya-Brung-Drags, "Thomas Park & Old Salina Airport, Salina, Ks. Info: www.kustomkempsofamerica.com* July 25: Jimmie's Diner Cruise In, 5-9 p.m., 3111 N. Rock Rd. Call Linda at 316-425-5565. * July 25: 2nd annual Attica Car-Motorcycle-Tractor Show-n-Shine, 8 a.m., downtown Attica. Call 620-254-7233 for info.
Premium content for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
* Aug. 1: 15th annual WFO Guys Brickstreet Nationals, 1-8 p.m., downtown Augusta. Call Travis at 316-775-1242.
* Aug. 1: Smoky Valley Classic Car Show, Swensson Park, Lindsborg, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Info: 785-227-3706.
* Aug. 15-16: 38th annual Truett & Osborn Motorcycle Drag Races, Kansas International Dragway, 6100 N. Ridge Rd. Call 316-682-4781 for info.
* Aug. 29: Cheney 125th Anniversary Car Show, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., downtown Cheney. Call Hank at 316-761-8587.
* Sept. 4: Red Robin Free Car Show, 4-8 p.m.,13th & Webb Road. Call Larry at 316-682-3013.
* Sept. 5: 4th annual Siena Plaza Car Show, 37th & Rock Rd., 4-9 p.m. Call Kathy at 316-259-1234.
* Sept. 5: 22nd annual All Wheels Super Saturday Car Show, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Caldwell City Park. Call Rex at 620-845-2983.
* Sept. 11: Starliner Car Show, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Kansas Aviation Museum. Info: 316-683-9242.* Sept. 12: Wheat State/ATHS Old Truck Show, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Laird-Noller Motors, Hutchinson. Call Dana at 316-283-2985.o
* Sept. 13: 9th annual WSU Car Show, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., 17th & Hillside. Info: 316-978-2886. * Sept. 19: 13th annual Southwinds Corvette Club/Central Community Church Twilight Classic Car Show and Wichita On Wheels Reunion, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., 6100 W. Maple. Call Iran at 316-262-0262 or Kurt at 316-773-0774. * Sept. 20: SKOOPS Annual Sock Hop, Cruz-In & Car Show, 101 N. Main, Hesston. Call Ken at 620-327-2741.
* Sept. 26: German Car Club Car Show, Thomas Park, Salina. Info, call Bill at 785-577-5033.* Oct. 4: All Ford Day, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Salvation Army Hiawatha Campus & Retreat Center, 1601 W. 51st St. N. Call Gil at 316-838-8420.
* Oct. 24-25: 10th annual Sedgwick Street Rodders Swap Meet, Kansas State Fairgrounds, Hutchinson. Call Troy at 316-832-0569.