* June 27: Dream Car Show, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., New Market Square. Call Rod at 316-722-2028.
* June 27: Jimmie's Diner Cruise-in, 4-9 p.m., 3111 N. Rock Road. Call Linda at 316-425-5565.* July 4: 2nd annual American Legion Post 401 John Simard Memorial Car/Swap Meet & Motorcycle Show, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., 101 E. 31st St. S., 8 a.m. Call Dan at 316-841-0842.
* July 11: 15th Annual Automobilia's Moonlight Car Show & Street Party, 6 p.m. to midnight, downtown Wichita. Call Gary at 316-264-9986.
* July 11: 4th annual Dexter BBQ Car Show, noon to 6 p.m., Dexter, Ks. Call Dale at 620-442-4625.* July 18: 2nd annual Salvation Army Benefit Car Show, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Hiawatha Campus & Retreat Center, 1601 W. 51st. St. N. Call Kaye at 316-619-7818.
* July 18: Canton Lions Club Car Show, old city park, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Canton. Call Jeff at 620-628-4879.
* July 24-26: 29th annual Leadsled Spectacular & "Run-What'ya-Brung-Drags, "Thomas Park & Old Salina Airport, Salina, Ks. Info: www.kustomkempsofamerica.com
* Aug. 1: Smoky Valley Classic Car Show, Swensson Park, Lindsborg, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Info: 785-227-3706.
* Sept. 5: 4th annual Siena Plaza Car Show, 37th & Rock Rd., 4-9 p.m. Call Kathy at 316-681-0529.
* Sept. 5: 22nd annual All Wheels Super Saturday Car Show, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Caldwell City Park. Call Rex at 620-845-2983.
* Sept. 11: Starliner Car Show, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Kansas Aviation Museum. Info: 316-683-9242.* Sept. 13: 9th annual WSU Car Show, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., 17th & Hillside. Info: 316-978-2886. * Sept. 19: 13th annual Southwinds Corvette Club/Central Community Church Twilight Classic Car Show and Wichita On Wheels Reunion, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., 6100 W. Maple. Call Iran at 316-262-0262 or Kurt at 316-773-0774. * Sept. 20: SKOOPS Annual Sock Hop, Cruz-In & Car Show, 101 N. Main, Hesston. Call Ken at 620-327-2741.
* Oct. 24-25: 10th annual Sedgwick Street Rodders Swap Meet, Kansas State Fairgrounds, Hutchinson. Call Troy at 316-832-0569.cq