Calendar (Nov. 3)
11/03/2011 12:00 AM
11/03/2011 9:52 AM
* 14-U Rangers looking for players for 2012 season. Contact Rob Dreiling at 316-550-6031 or email@example.com.
* Nov. 12-13: Solomon Tournament for boys grades 5-7. Fee $135 by Nov. 1. Three-game minimum. Call 785-655-2800 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Nov. 5-6: WFA Champions Bowl, tournament-style youth tournament. See wichitafootballacademy.com or call Jason Giffin at 316-461-8953.
* Nov. 12-13: WFA Sunflower Bowl. See wichitafootballacademy.com or call Jason Giffin at 316-461-8953.
* 12-U and 10-U division Shockerettes girls team tryouts at TRYC for next summer. Call Vincent Garcia at 316-390-4352.
* Nov. 5-6: Preseason basketball camp at West High for grades 6-12 boys and girls, 9 a.m.-noon both days. Fee $15 covers both days. Register at www.kbaf.org.
Calendar items are updated each week. Facility rentals will not be included. E-mail information, including a telephone number, to email@example.com, or fax to 316-268-6536.
Join the Discussion
The Wichita Eagle is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere on the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.