* Registration for 2011 Southwest Boys Club spring season available at playitagainsportswichita.com, or call 316-729-0300.
* Deadline Dec. 3: MAYB tournaments Dec. 18-19 for boys and girls grades 3-8 in Wichita/Towanda, McPherson and Johnson County. Fee $165, three-game guarantee. Call 316-284-0354 or check mayb.com.
* Deadline Dec. 13: YMCA winter youth league for grades pre-K through seventh grade. Eight-game season begins Jan. 15. Fee $35 for members, $60 nonmembers. Call any Wichita-area YMCA.
* Deadline Dec. 13: YMCA winter advanced youth league for grades 2-8 at South Branch. Ten-game season begins Jan. 3. Fee $80 members, $130 nonmembers. Call 316-945-2255.
* Deadline Dec. 13: YMCA winter high school league at South Branch. Ten-game season begins Jan. 2. Fee $80 members, $130 nonmembers. Call 316-945-2255.
* Begins Dec. 20: Bel Aire Recreation boys league for ages 5-11. Call 316-744-2700.
* Jan. 8-9, 15-16: Little Apple tournaments in Manhattan for boys Jan. 8-9, girls Jan. 15-16. Fee $150, three-game guarantee. Call Ray Kujawa at 785-770-2804.
* Feb. 19-20: Boys tournament for grades 3-6 in Solomon to benefit eighth-grade class trip to Washington, D.C. Fee $140 per team. Contact Jessica Shirack at 785-201-7906 or e-mail email@example.com.
* Deadline Dec. 18: Hillsboro Frostbite Four-Mile Run, 2 p.m. Jan. 1. Fee $10. Call 620-877-7512 or 620-947-2409.
Camps and Clinics
* Holman Baseball Shed private instruction for winter. Go to holmanbaseballshed.com or call 316-722-8448.
* Craig Dingman individual instruction, ages 8-older. Call 316-371-5921 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Derik Dukes individual instruction, ages 8-older. Call 316-409-6077 or e-mail email@example.com.
* Kevin Hooper hitting and field instruction, ages 8-older. Call 316-729-1710.
* Holman's Baseball Shed is scheduling private instruction. Go to holmanbaseballshed.com or call 316-722-8448.
Calendar items are updated each week. Lessons and facility rentals will not be included. E-mail information, including a telephone number, to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to 316-268-6536.