* East returns seniors Brooke Johnson and Drea Shaver after the doubles team finished fourth at the City League tournament in 2009.
* Seniors Rachel Proffitt, Lauren Diec and Jodi Nguyen return with varsity experience for Heights .
* Maddie Schulte, third-place at Class 5A last year, returns with three years of experience at the state tournament for Kapaun Mount Carmel . Junior Abby Stevens and senior Madeline Engel also return.
* For North , two-time state qualifier Lauren Cheeseborough, a senior, leads the way. Ashleigh Patterson also returns.
* Northwest sophomore Lindy Wilkerson returns after she finished second at regionals last year and sixth at the City League tournament.
* Junior Jessica Peters returns to lead South , as do sophomore Vipavee Ngamsiri, junior Erin Brewster and seniors Sharron Willard and Tara Shultz.
* Southeast is inexperienced, returning no players with experience.
* West will not field a girls tennis team.
* Junior Mel Mihelic returns to lead Andover , as do junior Kristin Morgan and senior Brianna Sanders.
* Andover Central returns seniors Johanna Ramirez, Taylor Murray and Sarah Jones. Sophomore Amy Fugit returns after finishing 10th at Class 5A.
* Campus returns senior Amanda Jones, a 6A doubles qualifier, and adds freshman Olivia Medaris, who will be the Colts' No. 1 singles player.
* Junior Sierra Smith returns as one of the only experienced pieces for Chaparral .
* Circle returns its top singles players, junior Kaitlyn Clark, and sophomore Megan Cartwright and senior Gera Giles.
* Class 3-2-1A doubles champions juniors Grace LeMaster and Jillian Johnson return to lead Collegiate . Junior Esther Cho, senior Natalie Farha and sophomore Keli Dunn have state experience.
* Derby returns senior state qualifiers Lauren Boline and Hannah Crawford, at No. 1 singles, and sophomore Ashley Keller. The Panthers have a strong freshmen class, too.
* Goddard returns three Class 6A qualifiers: seniors Brooklyn Dossey and Torye Lembke, and sophomore Ellie Dunn.
* Hesston Class 4A doubles champion senior Madelyn Weaver returns, along with sophomores Ali Anderson and Ashley Weaver.
* Hillsboro returns experience with seniors Becky Faber, Emma Heyen, Elise Heyen and junior Courtney Weber.
* The No. 1 doubles team of senior Emily Yoder, state qualifier in 2009, and sophomore Hannah Weber will lead Hutchinson .
* Independent returns Class 3A singles champion senior Caroline Lincoln, along with third-place doubles team of senior Emily Ramseyer and junior Jillian Poynter.
* Junior Julie Frentz returns as a state qualifier and sophomore Jasmine Jones and senior Kelsey Tully also return for Maize South .
* Class 5A doubles champions Casyn Buchman (senior) and Kirsten Holle (junior) lead McPherson . Seniors Kylee Bonham and Erica Wedel also return.
* Depth will be key for Smoky Valley , which returns state qualifiers senior Rachel Norberg, junior Sammie Aeschliman and senior Baylee Kampfe.
* Trinity returns all six varsity players from 2009, led by senior Cameron Hargrave and junior state doubles qualifiers Natalie St. Clair and Julia Zimmerman.
* All of the top 12 players are back from 2009 for Valley Center , including junior Krista Sellers, ninth in singles at 4A, and senior Lindsay Curning and junior Bailey Pritchard.
* Seniors Lexis Hibbs and Kaitlyn Buck return after their 4A runner-up in doubles in 2009 for Wellington . Junior Erianne Adams, fourth at 4A, also returns.