Wichita State starts its full schedule of basketball practices on Friday. Here is what happened over the summer:
▪ Bob Lutz: Gregg Marshall talks newcomers, scheduling and the unthinkable.
▪ Rashard Kelly takes advantage of summer conditioning and workouts and might be WSU’s most improved player.
▪ Fred VanVleet gets on up and up.
Never miss a local story.
▪ Shockers newcomers come to college ready to play hard.
▪ ESPN’s Fran Fraschilla loved Ron Baker’s Rambo style at the Pan Am Games.
▪ NBA scouts got a good look at Baker this summer.
▪ Anton Grady soaks up Wichita State’s attitude in his early days with the Shockers.
▪ Wichita State may allow Grady to highlight different parts of his game.