Opinion Line

March 19, 2014 12:00 AM

Opinion Line Extra (March 19)

I was just wondering can I sue Sedgwick County to get my money back. I was taxed like everyone else to get the arena downtown. However, there has not been anything I wanted to go to. If you are not a country music fan, demand a refund.

Related content

Suggested for you



Editor's Choice Videos