Here are the people who helped bring you "The Miracle of Father Kapaun"
12/06/2009 12:00 AM
08/04/2014 8:12 PM
* Travis Heying produced and directed "The Miracle of Father Kapaun," a documentary video. He also shot many of the photos, obtained historical photographs and contributed reporting to the series.
* Roy Wenzl reported and wrote "The Miracle of Father Kapaun" series. He also helped produce the documentary video.
* Bo Rader contributed video, photos, historical photos and research.
* Tom Shine supervised the Kapaun story and documentary project, and helped edit the series.
* John Boogert and Lori O'Toole Buselt produced "The Miracle of Father Kapaun" online at www.Kansas.com/kapaun.
* Cori Dodds and Michael Roehrman copy edited the series. Kevin McGrath also contributed editing help.
* Lindsey Glasscock designed the DVD cover and other accompanying materials as well as parts of the series in print. Lynette Abitz designed parts of the series in print.
* Retired Lt. Col. William Latham, a historian and an instructor at the U.S. Army's Command and General Staff College at Fort Leavenworth, consulted with us to make sure the series was accurate from a military history perspective.
* Special thanks to Jean Hays, Brian Corn, Marcia Werts and Stan Finger of The Eagle's staff; Helen Kapaun; the Rev. John Hotze, judicial vicar of the Catholic Diocese of Wichita; Stacey Jenkins of KPTS-TV; and Rose Mary Neuwirth of Pilsen.
Editor's Choice Videos
Join the Discussion
The Wichita Eagle is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere on the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.