Sedgwick County Department on Aging offers help to displaced older adults

05/14/2007 1:01 AM

01/24/2008 5:15 PM

If you are hosting an older adult who has been displaced by the Greensburg tornado, the Sedgwick County Department on Aging can help you.

Adults living in Butler, Harvey or Sedgwick counties -- even temporarily -- can get help including medication, transportation, grocery shopping, housecleaning and laundry.

Contact the Department on Aging at 316-660-5120 or visit

-- Barbara J. Isenberg

Editor's Choice Videos

Join the Discussion

The Wichita Eagle is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere on the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.

Terms of Service