Politics & Government

February 24, 2012 5:00 AM

The basics on how to vote and get involved

It’s a major election year. Voters will choose a president, members of Congress and state legislators. In Wichita, voters also will decide whether the community water supply should be fluoridated.

Related content

Suggested for you



Nation & World Videos