You Oughta Know

June 25, 2012 5:00 AM

Check KDHE website for info on day care providers

Each Monday, The Eagle highlights a government record that is available to the public. Open records help people keep government in check and help them better understand how government affects their lives.

Related content



A Mustang transformed

Editor's Choice Videos