You Oughta Know

November 21, 2011 5:00 AM

See licenses issued by the city of Wichita

Each Monday, The Eagle highlights a government record that is available to the public. Open records help citizens keep government in check and help them better understand how government affects their lives.

Related content

Suggested for you



Editor's Choice Videos