Six Wichita firms made Inc. magazine’s annual list of the 5,000 fastest-growing privately held companies in the U.S., representing business services, restaurateurs, real estate and manufacturing.
The fastest-growing among the local firms was Professional Home Buyers, which had 179 percent revenue growth in three years on 2012 revenue of $3.2 million, according to the list. It was ranked No. 2,081.
The five other firms to make the list, including their ranking and 2012 revenue, are:
• Freddy’s Frozen Custard, No. 2,396, $98.9 million in revenue.
Never miss a local story.
• InfoSync Services, No. 3,519, $25.4 million in revenue.
• Callcap, No. 3,801, $5.9 million in revenue.
• Capps Manufacturing, No. 4,706, $26.5 million in revenue.
• Occidental Management, No. 4,767, $6.5 million in revenue.
The six were among 38 Kansas-based companies to appear on this year’s list. The fastest-growing Kansas company on the list was BMA, a Leavenworth-based government services company with a three-year growth rate of 2,998 percent on 2012 revenue of $9 million. BMA was No. 119 on the list.