The annual IHOP National Pancake Day fundraiser to support Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals will be from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Feb. 5, according to a news release from Via Christi Health.
People who visit participating IHOP locations can receive three free buttermilk pancakes and will be asked to make a donation to Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals at Via Christi Health.
Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals at Via Christi Health serve 64 counties in south-central and western Kansas. The network helps provide assistance to children and their families for things not covered by insurance, including travel costs and medical equipment.
Last year, Pancake Day raised about $7,000 for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals at Via Christi Health and more than $5.35 million for Children’s Miracle Network hospitals nationwide.
Never miss a local story.
Participating IHOP restaurants:
• 11855 E. Kellogg, Wichita
• 3505 N. Rock Road, Wichita
• 515 S. Ridge Circle , Wichita
• 1807 E. 17th St., Hutchinson
• 2273 S. 9th St. and 535 W. Diamond Dr., Salina
• 4000 General Hays Road, Hays
• 2507 E. Crestway Drive, Garden City
• 1400 W. Wyatt Earp Boulevard, Dodge City