USDA's Farm Service Agency in Kansas reminds producers of the following program deadlines:
* July 29 — Final date to apply for 2009 Supplement Revenue Assistance Program.
* Aug. 1 — Final date for nominations for the FSA County Committee election.
* Aug. 1 — Final date for farm combination and/or farm division for a farm with base acres.
* Aug. 1 — Final date to report spring seeded crops, CRP and NAP acreage. Prevented planting must be reported no later than 15 calendar days after the final planting date. Failed acreage must be reported before disposition of the crop.
* Aug. 31 — Final date for CRP Emergency Haying in those counties approved for emergency haying. Hay must be removed from the field within 30 days from end of the haying period. CRP participants must request emergency haying on an individual contract basis prior to haying.
* Sept. 1 — Final application for 2012 Noninsured Crop Disaster Assistance Program coverage on aquaculture, canola, Christmas trees, nursery crops, turf grass sod and all small grain crops, except oats. NAP coverage is required on all non-insurable crops, and crop insurance is required on insurance crops to remain eligible for most disaster programs.
* Sept. 30 — Final date for CRP Emergency Grazing in those counties approved for emergency grazing. All livestock must be removed by the end of this grazing period. CRP participants must request emergency grazing on an individual contract basis prior to grazing.