Woman taken to hospital after North Green house fire

07/27/2013 9:15 AM

07/27/2013 9:16 AM

A 59-year-old woman was taken to a hospital for smoke inhalation in a house fire early Saturday on North Green, emergency dispatchers said.

The fire was reported at 2:07 a.m. in the 200 block of North Green, near Douglas and Grove.

Editor's Choice Videos

Join the Discussion

The Wichita Eagle is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere on the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.

Terms of Service